Problem summary: Cannot install the HP LaserJet 1010 printer driver in Windows 7 (x64)
Solution: There is no official HP LaserJet 1010 printer driver for the Windows 7 operating system. You can try to download the driver for Vista from the official HP website, or you can do it easier:
1. Connect the HP LaserJet 1010 printer using a usb cable to a computer running Windows 7 (x64),
2. Click on the "Start" button, select "Devices and Printers", click on "Add Printer",
3. Select "Add a local printer", the default port (DOT4_001), then the printer driver.
4. From the list of drivers, select the driver HP LJ 3055 PCL5, as shown in the picture below,
5. Then indicate the name of the printer (HP LJ 1010, so as not to get confused) and complete the installation