It's no secret that almond oil is very beneficial for the body. Do you know how to cook almond oil yourself in your kitchen? It is very easy!
So presented below almond butter recipe combines several of the most popular recipes.
The chemical composition and benefits for the face
Due to its rich chemical composition, the product has a positive effect not only on the skin of the face, but also on our hair, nails, and body skin. Namely, it contains:
- thiamine (vitamin B1)
- riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- choline (B4)
- pantothenic acid (B5)
- pyridoxine (B6)
- folic acid (B9)
- vitamin e
- nicotinic acid (PP)
- macroelements (magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium, phosphorus)
- trace elements (manganese, iron, zinc, selenium, copper)
- amino acids
- fatty acid
- alimentary fiber
Most of the product contains vitamin E - 161%, manganese - 106.6%, copper - 93.4%, magnesium - 69.8%, phosphorus - 63.5%, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 52.2%, dietary fiber - 51.5%, calcium - 34.7%, zinc - 27.4% and other elements.
Almond oil is a universal product suitable for any skin and it has no special restrictions on the use.
Useful properties for the face:
- penetrates the skin cells and nourishes with useful vitamins, macrocells, microelements
- eliminates peeling
- improves face tone
- prevents premature aging and rejuvenates
- regenerates skin cells
- makes the skin supple, soft, soft, smooth, pleasant to the touch
- protects from the negative effects of frost, sun, wind, bleach, sea salt
- improves metabolism in cells
- soothes irritations
Indications for use
I recommend making masks if you have problems such as:
- dry skin
- oily (add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the mask to moisturize the skin, get rid of oily sheen on the face)
- unhealthy complexion
Cooking Almond Butter
To make almond oil according to the recipe, you need to: add three cups of almonds to the combine, add a teaspoon of salt and turn on for slow turns. Stir for 10-20 minutes (do not forget to occasionally separate the oil with a spatula from the edges of the dishes).
After 5 minutes, the almonds will be cut into large pieces, after 10 minutes it will be small, and after 15 it will begin to stick together (like mashed potatoes). When the almonds begin to clump, add 3-4 tablespoons of melted butter and stir for another 5 minutes until the mixture is smooth. After making almond oil, store it in the refrigerator.
Composition and useful properties
The benefits of almond oil lie in its composition rich in useful substances.
Up to 85% oleic acid. It is better known as Omega-9. This substance is found mainly in oils. Residents of the Mediterranean countries are less likely to suffer from diseases of the heart and blood vessels, as their food is rich in healthy fats from vegetable oils. The benefits of oleic acid:
Reduces blood sugar, and therefore - the risk of diabetes is reduced to 0.
Kills cancer cells, blocks the formation of malignant tumors.
It lowers cholesterol, cleanses blood vessels, strengthens the heart muscle, and regulates blood pressure.
Maintains normal metabolism.
Improves the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Enhances the protective properties of the body.
Improves mood, relieves depression.
Up to 25% linoleic acid. It is known as Omega-6. This is an indispensable substance that a person receives only from food. Therefore, for the proper functioning of the body linoleic acid is necessary. Benefits of Omega-6:
It has anti-inflammatory properties.
Reduces "bad" cholesterol and increases the level of "good."
Regulates fat and protein metabolism.
Strengthens cells, slows down the aging process.
It speeds up digestion.
Regulates hormone balance.
It stimulates the immune system.
Improves the condition of the skin, hair and nails.
Vitamins: E, B, A, C, F, D.
Vitamin E - rejuvenates skin cells, smoothes wrinkles, prevents aging, tones aging skin, protects against free radicals.
B vitamins - normalize the central nervous system, restore the body's immune forces.
Vitamin A - fruitfully involved in the renewal of the skin, rejuvenates, gives tone and energy.
Vitamin C is known for its immunomodulatory properties.
Vitamin D - improves skin condition, slows down the aging process, tones, nourishes.
Vitamin F - gives elasticity and vitality to the skin.
Trace elements: magnesium, sodium, zinc, iron, phosphorus.
How to make almond butter at home
Almond oil is used in cosmetology, treatment and nutrition. It is combined with vegetables, it is added to salads, they prepare dressings for meat and fish, and they are used in baking. In order for this universal oil to always be at hand, it is easy to prepare it at home. Of course, it’s easier to buy ready-made goods, since the store shelves are full of variety. But it’s more useful to cook natural oil yourself. In addition, the cost of such a product will be lower than the purchase. Although the raw material itself - nuts are not cheap, yet the result justifies the means.
Instructions for making homemade almond oil:
Choose one of the ways. In the first, oil is prepared from a crude product, in the second, from fried. The second option is more often chosen, since oil from processed almonds is released faster, its taste is saturated, and the shelf life is increased.
For frying, you will need a baking sheet, an oven heated to 170-180 degrees, parchment paper and almonds. We line the paper on a baking sheet, pour almonds into a single layer and put it in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Stir the nuts every 2 minutes so that they do not burn. You can not overexpose them, otherwise the oil will be bitter.
We are waiting for the almonds to cool. Pour it into a harvester or blender, which must be powerful enough to make almond flour, and then a homogeneous paste. The blender should be stopped periodically and peeled off the adhering almond crumbs from the walls. If you want a quick result, then add 2 tablespoons of olive oil or any other vegetable oil to the flour. The result should be a gentle peanut butter.
For a variety of flavors, honey, cinnamon, vanilla or any other flavoring additives are mixed in the oil.
Of course, this is not the kind of oil that you can pour into a salad or make a sauce, but you can spread it on bread in the morning and eat it with aromatic coffee. Oil for cosmetic purposes, that is, liquid, is made by pressing nuts in production shops using special “crush”.
Almond hair oil
To make your hair look chic, thick, strong, shiny, a lot of strength and money will not be required. It is important to eat healthy fats, which are found in almond oil. In addition, masks prepared on the basis of almond oil at home are also very healthy.
First, choose the right oil. It has a homogeneous, not too liquid consistency, yellowish color, has no precipitate. It is important that the oil is fresh, otherwise it will have a rancid taste and an unpleasant odor, and all the nutrients in it will come to naught.
Store it in the refrigerator on the door or on the bottom shelf. Before preparing the mask, it must be taken out and brought to room temperature or heated in a water bath to 35-40 degrees. So all active substances will directly get into the scalp and soak the hair.
Before use, be sure to check the allergic reaction, since nuts are an allergenic product. To do this, apply a small amount of oil on your hand and wait 30-60 minutes. If nothing has arisen, then it is safe.
Depending on the purpose, oil is distributed over the head in different ways. If the goal is to accelerate hair growth, reduce hair loss, then it is applied only to the roots, rubbing it into the skin with massage movements. If the problem is split ends, then the hair from the middle is oiled and left for a period of 30 minutes. Such a mask can be worn for several hours, it will not bring harm. If the main problem is naughty curls, then the oil is distributed along the entire length. Other useful essential oils of 5 drops can be added to the oil. It is also important to check them for an allergic reaction in advance. If you added other ingredients to almond oil: mustard, honey, eggs, kefir, yogurt, etc., then the wearing time of the mask is reduced to 15-30 minutes.
Wash off the mask with a large amount of shampoo, most likely you will have to repeat the procedure 2-3 times to remove greasy plaque. After this, apply balm and rinse it off.
Masks with almond oil do 1-2 times a week.
The course is carried out from 10-15 procedures, then a break is made for 3-4 months. That is, there can be 3-4 such courses per year.
The popular expression “beauty requires sacrifice” is incorrect, beauty requires almond oil.
Recommendations for preparation and use
- Use the product in its pure form, and add to the mask.
- In addition to the face, it can be applied to the area around the eyes.
- Before applying the mask, cleanse your face from cosmetics, prepare a steam bath, you can use a scrub.
- Apply the face mask along the massage lines.
- Hold the mask on your face for 20 minutes.
- Apply 1-2 times a week.
- The course of treatment is 15 masks.
For the area around the eyes
Apply almond oil to the area around the eyes to moisturize it, prevent aging. Apply funds under the eyes, wait 10-15 minutes to absorb, then wipe off the residue with a napkin.
Recipes will help nourish the skin with useful vitamins, minerals, moisturize the face, and prevent earlier aging:
- Take 1 tables. tablespoon of almond oil, 1 teaspoon of honey and yolk. Apply on face for 20 minutes.
- Mix 1 tbsp. spoonful of butter, cottage cheese and 1 teaspoon of honey. We apply the mixture on the massage lines for 20 minutes.
For dry skin
Moisturize, nourish the skin, improve the tone of the face, protect it from the negative effects of ultraviolet rays, frost, make it elastic, tender, you can cook these home recipes:
- Mix sour cream and butter in equal proportions. Apply to the face along the massage lines for 20 minutes.
- Take 1 tbsp. oil, 1 tea juice of aloe and honey. Apply the product for 20 minutes on the skin.
- We will need 1 tbsp. l almond oil, 1 tea honey and oatmeal, 3 drops of tea tree ether. Apply for 20 minutes on the face.
- Mix the yolk, 1 teaspoon of sour cream and almond oil. The mixture is applied to the skin for 20 minutes.
- Take 1-2 tables. tablespoons of almond oil and add 2 drops of tea tree and lavender ether to it. Apply on face for 20 minutes.
For oily skin
Get rid of excessive secretion of sebum, oily sheen on the face, you can clean your pores from dirt using home recipes:
- Mix 1 tablespoon each. green or blue clay, almond oil and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply on face and hold for 20 minutes.
- Take kefir and oil in equal proportions and apply on face for 20 minutes.
- We need to take protein, 1 tables. a spoonful of almond oil, 4 drops of tea tree ether and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. The mask is applied to the face for 20 minutes.
- We need 1 tablespoon each. cucumber juice, almond oil, 4 drops of orange ether and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply the mask for 20 minutes on the face.