Fresh caramelized apples, cinnamon, vanilla and lemon come together to make these vegetarian muffins seasoned with all things. Use a pipe bag to cover the generous peaks of vegetarian oil cream on top and add a dash of cinnamon and a few caramelized apples as side dishes for your seasonal sweets.
Note: this recipe is suitable for dairy-free, without eggs and vegetarian diets, but, as with any recipe intended for people with allergies or dietary restrictions, be sure to read all nutrition labels to make sure there are no hidden ingredients derived from dairy products or other allergens, if applicable to you).
Ingredients for Vegan Butter
- ½ cup raw cheese coconut oil,
- 7 tbsp. l almond flour or 3 tbsp. l urbeca / walnut paste from almonds or cashews (you can use tkhina, but then the oil will get a darker color)
- 5 tbsp. l any vegetable milk (preferably not coconut, to avoid an excess of coconut flavor in the finished product),
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil,
- 1 tbsp. l coconut or apple cider vinegar,
- a pinch of turmeric
- optionally a pinch of sugar and a quarter tsp. salt.
Vegan Butter Recipe
- you will need to first melt a half glass of coconut oil over low heat or in a water bath. In the warm season, you can simply leave the oil at room temperature overnight, and in the heating season put a container with oil for several hours.
- Pour oil into a blender, add the remaining ingredients and beat until smooth for 30-60 seconds.
- We send the finished liquid mass to the container (you can pre-lay it with cling film so that the final product is easier to transfer to a special dish for storing oil) and put in the refrigerator for 5-7 hours.
This vegan spread or "butter" can be used in recipes of the second and first courses instead of the usual butter. For example, you can use it to prepare bechamel sauce, season them with baked vegetables, or just spread on bread or bread.
And most importantly, it is absolutely ethical and also useful.